Announcement Regarding Tomorrow’s Instruction (Wednesday, March 3rd) Will Be Made by 7:00pm This Evening

March 2, 2021

Dear Families and Faculty,

Thank you for your significant flexibility this morning with regard to our unexpected schedule change.  As of this afternoon, Eversource has not yet resolved the power outage issue in our neighboring area, and we are scheduled to speak with our Building Management team this evening to receive an additional status update.

Tomorrow we will either operate with a full onsite instruction day or we will schedule a full remote pivot day depending on the status of our building’s power and utilities.  We will confirm a final decision by 7:00pm this evening.  All families and faculty will receive both an automated voice message and email.

If we have to pivot to remote and if there are any students who require access to a school-based Chromebook, parents are invited to email our school principal (Kirsten Esposito:, and she will work with you to confirm a plan to support your student.

Thank you for your patience.