Customer Service Survey, PAG Meeting Login Information, Second Scholastic Book Fair, and Youth Forum Opportunity for Students
February 25, 2021
We hope your family enjoyed February school vacation last week. Today we are providing three reminders and sharing information for an upcoming youth forum opportunity.
1) Annual Customer Service Survey Including New Questions from the PAG: Extending the Deadline to Wednesday, March 3rd: Each year Milestones circulates a brief customer service survey to all families. Prior to the school vacation Brittany Asselin (Executive Assistant) circulated this online survey to one representative for each student. We appreciate families’ input so far! *We are extending the survey response period **until Wednesday of next week, March 3rd.* This year’s survey also includes a few new questions from the PAG that we hope to discuss at next week’s meeting. You will note that some questions ask you to endorse 1-5 scales regarding satisfaction or likelihood, and these ratings increase in positivity from lowest to highest. The Rating Scale is: 1 = very unlikely/very dissatisfied; 2 = unlikely/unsatisfied; 3 = neutral; 4 = satisfied/likely, 5 = very satisfied/very likely. Below is the link to the survey if a representative from your family has not yet completed the survey and would like to provide feedback.
- Survey Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjeCSQ0SY69N_9UQRxoU5z5WOuAF4llWTJpveLzx1-j1_QCQ/viewform?gxids=7628
2) PAG Meeting – Friday, March 5th from 10:00am-11:30am: All parents/guardians are encouraged to join us for our virtual Parent Advisory Group meeting next Friday morning. In addition to our parent discussion time, we will offer a training topic on “*De-escalation Strategies and Setting Limits*” led by our Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
- Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 891 5534 0785
3) Scholastic Book Fair – March 1st-14th: We received feedback that some families missed the opportunity to purchase books during our Scholastic Book Fair that took place before the winter holidays. We’re happy to announce that Scholastic has offered us an opportunity to host a second online book fair from March 1st-14th, which overlaps with Dr. Suess’s birthday and National Read Across America Day. For all book orders placed, Milestones will earn 25% in book rewards to support new materials for our school.
- Book Fair Link: *https://www.scholastic.com/bf/bulldogs *
4) Visions of Community Youth Forum Opportunity – Saturday, March 6th: The Federation for Children with Special Needs and Easter Seals of Massachusetts have partnered to offer a community conference for students and young adults ages 14-26. This event will include conference sessions related to two tracks: Youth Self Advocacy (focused on self determination, health, creativity, and having fun/making friends) and Youth College Navigator (designed for students who plan to graduate with a high school diploma and pursue college). Interested families can learn more about this opportunity at the link below.
- Information and Registration Link (scroll to the “Youth Forum”): https://fcsn.org/voc/
Have a great rest of your week!