PAG Social Coffee Save-the-Date & RSVP and Annual Consent Forms Announcement
May 22, 2021
We have two announcements regarding: (1) a confirmed date for an informal Social Coffee opportunity to spend time outdoors with other Milestones’ parents/guardians and (2) the timeline for completing annual consent paperwork for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
1) PAG’s Social Coffee for Parents/Guardians on 6/11/21: Through a recent survey, many families expressed interest in scheduling time to meet with other Milestones’ parents/guardians to socialize. At our recent PAG meeting, attendees confirmed a convenient date and time to meet outdoors. We ask that you please kindly RSVP in advance if you plan to attend so that we can ensure that the location has sufficient outdoor seating for participants.
- Date and Time: Friday, June 11th starting at 10:00am
- Tentative Location: Panera located at 1030 Main Street in Waltham (outdoor tables). The final location will be confirmed prior to the event based on anticipated attendance, but it will be close to the Milestones area.
- If you plan to attend, please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Annual Consent Forms and Updated Family Handbook (2021-2022) Due Friday, 6/4/21: Families can expect to receive a request through Docusign to please complete an annual consent form for your student(s) in preparation for the upcoming school year. This form also includes a reminder for parents/guardians to please ensure that we have current annual physical and dental records on file for your student(s). These materials are required by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE).
- Deadline: Friday, 6/4/21.
- Family Handbook: An updated Family Handbook for the 2021-2022 school year is available on our website at: https://advancingmilestones.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Milestones-Family-Handbook-2021-2022_Final.pdf
Thank you for your time and attention, and have a great weekend!