We have provided many resources for our visitors. Some are printable directly from our site and some are links to outside resources we thought would be helpful to families and professionals searching for information.
Central Auditory Processing Disorder
Non-Verbal Learning Disability
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder
Sensory Processing Disorder
Allergies & Special Diets
Legal and Family Resources
- IDEA (Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)
- Section 504 or IEP – What is the difference?
- Wright’s Law – Guide for Families About the Law
- Parents’ Guide to Chapter 688 – Mass Transitional Planning Program
- Massachusetts Association of Accredited Private Schools
- Family Ties (Information and Referral for Services in Massachusetts)
- List of SPED Parent Advisory Boards
- Special Needs Trusts